Since this project started, I've dealt with and learned many things. Things good and some things not so good. The biggest thing I've learned is to ask the meaningful questions; part of the reason I haven't gotten very far these past months is because I failed to ask the right questions. The reason main reason I did not get far was because I didn't have access to a file; I should have known that something was amiss when, after two months, I had close to no information to work
Recently, I've begun a painting for a recently married couple. It will be a forest of aspens with a path down the middle. I plan on adding wildflowers to this painting to brighten it up and make it more whimsical.
A couple of weeks ago I found out that I did not have access to the bee guide folder, which contained a treasure trove of files including notes from my supervisors and all sorts of bee information. I was a little flustered about it, but now I am able to make more progress on this project. I have updated the taxonomic accounts to each bee species and added information to the beginning pages of the guide. Currently, I am working on and drawing mock-ups of the anatomy of a typi